Why buy your glasses from Custom EyeCare?
If you’ve previously been disappointed by glasses that were low quality or just didn’t work for you, you’ll be happy to hear that we only use quality optical lenses and frames when making your new glasses. For you, this translates to clearer & more comfortable vision and a happier glasses experience 🙂
Our spectacle lenses are sourced from an Australian lens laboratory, where they are made and checked by Australian technicians. Experience has shown that this is the only way to be sure of quality and accuracy.
We do provide full after-sale service, cleaning & adjustments for everything you purchase from us. If you happen to damage or break your glasses, we can usually order spare parts direct from our Australian supplier. This means you don’t have to buy a whole new pair just because one part broke.
To provide you with the best possible pair of glasses, we have access to virtually all types of spectacle lens technology available on the Australian market today:
- Thin lenses
- Lightweight lenses
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Impact resistant lenses
- Anti-reflective coatings (for more attractive glasses and also great for night driving)
- Bifocal lenses
- Progressive (multifocal) lenses
- Computer/office lenses, including Extended Focus Reading lenses
- TV glasses
- Driving glasses
- Transitions (variable tint) lenses
- Polarising (sunglass) lenses (for prescription sunglasses)
- Custom tinted lenses (for prescription sunglasses)
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection (for protection from the sun’s damaging rays)
- …not to mention, a wide range of frames from the inexpensive through to designer label.
View our range of optical frames and sunglasses here
Contact us to arrange a comprehensive eye & vision check, or to enquire about glasses.